Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Art is good medicine...

So far this year I've been slacking on my to-do list. The usual post-holiday funk, then a wicked chest cold that totally kicked my ass. I got a tetanus shot AND a flu shot last week and have felt like crap ever since. Can you get the flu from your flu shot? I still have a knot the size of a gumball on my left arm from the tetanus shot, but at least it doesn't hurt anymore.

My latest project was a chicken coop remodel for my Showgirl Silkie chicks. That made me feel a little better. It was nice to be outside, and it got my creative juices flowing. Yesterday I finished stringing three bracelets, and today I plan on photographing them & listing them in my Etsy shop. Now I'm debating whether I should go to the store or string the rest of my bracelets. I really don't want to go to the store, and I really do want to string the bracelets. As a moody Scorpio, it's very hard for me to get motivated to do stuff if I am not in the mood to do it. But Sprouts has shrimp on sale today and I am in the mood to eat shrimp...

UPDATE: I did go to the store & I actually feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment