Tuesday, June 11, 2013

changes...

I've decided that trying to keep up with two very similar blogs is kind of pointless, so starting today, I will basically be combining the two into one, the one here at Red Scorpio. My other blog, "Homestead in the Suburbs" pretty much deals with creativity and making stuff by hand, just with more of a farmer girl vibe. And, confession: sometimes I would just post the same thing on both blogs. Sorry! It's hard sometimes to come up with one subject to write about, let alone two.

And since I finally broke down and upgraded my 2007  Motorola Razr flip phone to an iPhone, sharing pictures & videos will make blogging so much easier. One thing about the iPhone though...you can take a picture any which way you hold the camera, but when you download the photos, some will be upside down. An easy fix, just click "rotate". But still, it drives me nuts to take a picture the "wrong" way in the first place. And the camera doesn't indicate in any way which is the correct way, just happily snaps your photo, then displays it all upside down. This is particularly annoying on Vine, since you can't flip the videos, and then it's out there for the word to know that you don't know which way is up. I've had about enough of this, so as soon as I sign off of this blog, I will be conducting an experiment to determine once an for all which is the top of the camera. Results posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment